The lvs-management.be website is published by the company LVS Management BV with a capital of
20,000.00 euros, registered in the Belgian Crossroad Bank of Entreprises under number 0668.926.945, whose head office is head office is located at 17 Groeneweg, 9320 Aalst, Belgium.
Intracommunity VAT number: BE 0668.926.945
The Director of the publication is Merlin Deramaix.
The host of the lvs-management.be website is the company o2switch, whose head office is located at Chemin des Pardiaux, 63000 Clermont-Ferrand, France.
Terms and conditions of use
Your use of this website constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions and disclaimers.
This site may contain links to other websites. LVS Management assumes no responsibility for the content of sites other than those within its domain.
This entire site is subject to French and international copyright and intellectual property laws. All reproduction rights are reserved, including for downloadable documents, iconographic and photographic representations, and editorial content. The brands mentioned belong to their respective owners.
The reproduction of all or part of this site on any electronic medium whatsoever is formally prohibited without the express authorisation of the publication director. You undertake not to use this site for any illegal purposes or purposes prohibited by law or by the legal and contractual notices.
The information accessible on the subscription or consultation site circulates in encrypted form on the telecommunications networks. It is the client’s responsibility to use all the security means at his disposal to preserve the confidentiality of the information exchanged.
LVS Management cannot be held responsible for the consequences of the disclosure, even involuntary, of the information exchanged or the non-use by the client of the security means.
Qualité et utilisation des informations
LVS Management is committed to providing reliable, verified and regularly updated information. Despite the many efforts made to achieve this objective, errors or omissions may still occur. It is therefore the sole responsibility of the Internet user to use the information available on lvs-management.be with discernment. Consequently, LVS Management recommends that you check the information collected on its site before making any decision regarding its us.
The User authorises LVS Management to use the User’s IP address to help diagnose problems with the server, to administer the site, or to gather broad demographic information.
The user acknowledges that he/she has been informed of these cookies and authorises LVS Management to use them. However, he/she may, if he/she wishes, oppose the recording of these cookies by configuring the browser installed on his/her system, in order to be warned of the arrival of a cookie and to be able to refuse it.
However, refusing cookies does not prevent access to and use of the site and its services.
Cookies are stored for 13 months.
How can I deactivate cookies?
It is possible to set your Internet browser to disable cookies. However, it is important to note that by deactivating cookies, your login and password will no longer be saved on any website.
For Internet Explorer :
1. Open the Tools menu, then Internet Options.
2. Click on the Privacy tab, then under Settings,
3. Move the slider up to block all cookies or down to allow all cookies,
4. To finish, click OK.
For Chrome :
1. Click on the Google Chrome menu
2. Select Settings.
3. Click Show advanced settings.
4. In the Privacy section, click the Content Settings button.
5. In the “Cookies” section, select “Block all cookies.
For Firefox :
1. In the ‘Tools’ menu select Options.
2. Select the Privacy panel.
3. Under “Retention Rules”: to use the custom settings for history.
4. Uncheck the “Accept cookies to disable cookies” box
5. Click OK to close the “Options” window
For Safari :
1. Open the menu at the top right
2. Select Preferences then Privacy
3. Next to “Block Cookies”, check “Always”.
4. If you want to see all the cookies saved on your computer, click on “Details”.
5. Close the window.
For Opera :
1. Click on Preferences
2. Then click on Advanced
3. Then select Cookies
4. You have several choices:
5. Accept cookies: All cookies are accepted (default)
6. Accept only those from the site visited: Third party cookies from a domain outside the one I am visiting are refused
7. Never accept cookies: All cookies are refused